Crescent Mountain Soaps began with a desire to create a bar of soap that was free of hardeners, preservatives, and unnecessary chemicals and yet full of great skin loving ingredients. Once that first batch was made, the soap making bug had bitten and Crescent Mountain Soaps was born. From that first batch Crescent Mountain Soaps has expanded to included lotions, bath fizzies, bath salts, salt and sugar scrubs and more!
Crescent Mountain Soaps is located in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains in beautiful northeast Georgia. We take care to create bath products that are used by our own family. Products are never tested on animals; however our own animals do enjoy using our products!
Crescent Mountain Soaps can also be found at the following locations:
- All Things Currahee – 46 Doyle St., Toccoa, GA
- Stephens County Toccoa Welcome Center – 160 N. Alexander St., Toccoa, GA
- Farm 328 - 2760 Gumlog Rd., Martin, GA
- Shoal Creek Junction Flea Market – 4778 Hwy 115 W., Cleveland, GA
- Rustic Reproductions - Sautee Nacoochee, GA
Visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/CrescentMountainSoaps